Sunday, January 9, 2011

Great News for Legal Eagles...

     Ok, I know ... why am I on a Sports Talk Radio Network and what's this about "legal."  For the past year, I've been working with a great guy in the Washington D.C. area and our one hour show just bumped up to two hours and can be heard live on Saturdays from 10AM - Noon, Eastern Standard.

      The great guy I speak of is attorney Paul Samakow and, with Paul, I co-host Samakow Law, a show that takes a look at all things legal. We concentrate on legal news and issues that affect our daily lives. My role is as a listener with a microphone as we sort out things like the WikiLeaks controversy, TSA screening, same sex marriage, decriminalizing marijuana, the death penalty, OnLine Privacy, Identity Theft and we mix it up with Celebrity screw ups that hopefully help us make better decisions.  You can hear the show live or check out the replays.  (I do not have all the links up yet for the archived shows but they will be coming soon!)

     As for why a Sports Talk network...well, the radio industry in crazy and our home station flipped formats a few weeks back and both of us kind of like saying, "coming up next on SportsTalk 570."  Besides, the new management wanted to keep us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael