Monday, January 17, 2011

What do Warren Buffet, Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump have in common?

     What do these three guys have in common ... aside from their wealth that is! Have a listen to this video.

     I've been working with Isagenix for about 10 years now, using their products daily, telling a few that inquire about how I lost 60 pounds in a year, avoid the flu, and minimized a high blood pressure diagnosis. I injured a knee last year and lost focus but I am now ready to crank up another round of daily exercise and a sensible, nutritious meal plan. I have never paid much attention to the business side of this company until the economy encouraged me to supplement my income ... trouble is, I always felt a little reluctant to talk about what everyone translates to, "isn't that one of those pyramid things?"

     The video has some humorous yet thoughtful responses on the subject of Network Marketing and prompted this post. If you are interested in a way to bring some sound nutrition into your home, start a business that requires $19 in start up capital and will deliver a supplement or more to your income ... let me know! I was initially drawn to the company because of the founder ... here's a guy that is dedicated to formulating the best products possible. I've used them all and there is not a dud on the order sheet. Natural products for weight loss, nutrition, and skin care.                                                  

      Yep, another first day of the rest of my life and there is no time like the present to make a difference. Jump on board with me today and we will not only be looking better in a swim suit this summer but we will also have some cash for some tropical sun! Check out my Isagenix site if you like and be in touch soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael