Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vampire Inspired Art....preview for my friends!

.....if you are hooked on Twilight, True Blood or just like the whole vampire thing, Susan's newest original, encaustic paintings, (pigment suspended in beeswax), you are going to love her latest pieces. What I like most is the way she describes her inspiration.

....one of the great things about working at home with my wife, Susan, is that I have the opportunity to see her work and share it with my friends before she displays it to the public. Susan does the same thing with her friends through her blog and we invite you to follow both sites. (These images are cropped for placement - original size on Susan's blog and lager in her Esty Store).

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, the wife is talented too! Love these pieces. What a wonder. I love the vampire shows. Not a reality for us humans. Thank whoever for that. I enjoyed reading your profile and looking at your webpage. Very interesting man you are. These works of art of your wife’s are just splendidly beautiful. Speaking through art...Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words...very special coming from a .... ( ) .... now, see, I can't say it. If I used those little smiley face things, I would put one here. btw, Susan say, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, oh, sorry about deleting the compliment on Susan's work...I will pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael, I really love Susan's art. As I said before it is a shame that my children will never experience art until college. Since they are adopted they each have four years paid for by the state. Wonderful. I bet you that Susan will have people all over the world loving her talent! Yes, by the way what if a woman's name was b*tch? Thank whoever for people having some sense! Have a Bitching Hump Day. Just in case you do not know, which I am sure you do, Hump day is Wednesday. I love it. I am off work at the Guidance Clinic because of a three day DV update! Life is shining on me today! Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael