Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What are we teaching our children?


     I'm assuming most of you have seen this by now but I am curious what you think. Last year, I watched a similar news story, with video, capturing a Little League baseball player...yep...a 10-year-old child, throw the same punch as the teams exchanged high fives after the game. It is definitley not the choice of sport, nor is it roid rage or any other simple excuse that causes this behavior. We are going to have to dig deep into our own stuff to figure out this one. I would like to hear what you think, your questions and comments. For more, look for an upcoming article at my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael