Friday, November 6, 2009

...and now for some GOOD NEWS!!


Imagine this...you are about to miss one of those five small meals a day that we are all supposed to be consuming and instead of junk, you find a vending machine full of snacks that are actually good for you! Check out h.u.m.a.n., (helping unite man and nutrition), Healthy Vending providing healthful snacks across the planet and giving 10% of what they make to charity. As I work at home, I'm wondering how much to put one of these in my home for me and the kids. Anything to reduce the challenges of post-Halloween snack attacks. I will have more for you as I get to know these guys better. Have you seen these in your neighborhood?

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! They need to replace all of the snack machines in the schools with this.

    On another note, I have passed along an award to you on Oldman's Cantankerous Point of View. You can find it here http://oldmanblurts.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian,

    I'm over at the site now and have no idea how I missed signing to follow...I will check out all your sites as I thought I was good to go...I get your updates so this must be a "Blogger" thing - still confuses me and others. I wish there was "a" way to follow so I could keep track easier. And...have you received your painting? Laurie has not received her charm and both went out last week. Please let us know. Thanks and I am trying to find the "award." Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael