Sunday, November 15, 2009

DYER & CHOPRA .... STILLS & YOUNG....



     There is absolutely no doubt my age has something to do with this ... but, this morning I was working to find the best way to explain my views about The Law of Attraction. I am always drawn to pages 107-108 of Chopra's, Ageless Body, Timeless Mind and  Chapter 5 of Dyer's, Manifest Your Destiny. As I reviewed passages in each book, I could hear Stills and Young ringing out their dueling leads, trading licks and making awesome music. Check back with me here and at my web site for more on the Law of Attraction. Please share your thoughts, comments and questions and I will be happy to help. Just as gravity draws the apple to earth or the buoyancy allows the submersed article to find water's surface, the Law of Attraction is at work in all our lives. UPDATE:  Click here for my new article on the Law of Attraction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael