Monday, November 30, 2009

HBO hits homerun with Rock & Roll concert ...


....I had heard a bit of hype about this HBO special but I got a lot more than I expected when I tuned in last night. Within minutes, the volume went all the way up and there was not a down moment. The format was theatrical genius with musical superstars taking and then sharing the stage with other greats.

     The show opened with Crosby, Still, & Nash busting out a couple of their own hits and then bring on Bonnie Rait, Jackson Browne, and  James Taylor. Super Group brought on Super Star one after another with Bruce Springsteen wrapping things up with Billy Joel and an encore by the entire line up    This show is bound to repeat with sound tracks available from the usual suspects. If you like Rock 'n Roll, you'll love this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael