Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trave Tuesday in Peru...News of Anton and Samana Wasi


In place of this week's segment, I have discovered an email address to Anton and his son, (in order to translate),  and sent a letter to help clarify the details of my trip to Peru. In looking more closely at the Anton's first book, in which he personalized a message to me, I found what appears to be the date of February, 1988. I had not been able to recall the specific year or month and am now hoping I bring more clarity to my account of what transpired. Interestingly, I found a web site belonging to Samana Wasi, Italia, or what appears to be a sister location in Italy. The proprietors in Italy provided email addresses to Anton and I have asked if there is any chance that someone from this company in Italy was the person visiting Anton when we first met and described in the earlier parts of the details of my travel. Please click here for parts one through four.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael