Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thinking about...........


     There's no way you'd be reading this blog if you did not also know about, and probably be actively using our good friend, Twitter. So, just in case you are not following me, or worse, I'm not following you...please comment here with your twitter address so we can all follow each other! As always, if you are a first-time visitor or you have not yet signed in to follow this blog, check out the Google button at the top of the left side column of this page and join us. 

     As you comment, feel free to share thoughts about how to best use Twitter; things you have found beneficial, success stories, new or interesting relationships and more. Please, do not leave links or notes about how to obtain a million followers or make $500 a day. Hackers are having a field day with user names and passwords that are entered thinking the info is going to a trustworthy source. Like anything else, it its too easy, there's a reason. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Sure! Join me on twitter @oldmanblurts I'll be clicking your link in just a sec. I also fanned you on Facebook while I was here. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael