Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ShrinkWrap...This week's Audio Update!!


Enjoy this week's Audio Update and sorry for being a day late with this one. By the way, I'm having fun with the music, honing my editing skills without the help of my good pal and sound engineer Michael James, now at WestStar Radio and bringing you today's radio superstar of the tech industry, Kim Komando. Be sure to check out Kim's site and enjoy the smooth listening provided by her top notch man behind the scenes. I miss you Michael and as those that listen can tell...I need your help to smooth over the fades in and out. Speaking of, I included a little music at the 3 minute mark so be sure to hand in for the report to resume a few seconds later.  Until next week..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael