Friday, October 16, 2009

Fifty People, One Question...


....the web site for this project says, "We had an idea. Go to a place. Ask Fifty people the same question. Film their responses." Thus far, they have asked people one of two questions. The video above, is one person's reaction to recognizing the filmmakers as he is asked, "If you could have anything, what would it be? You can view additional video on You Tube showing others as they answer this question and also, "If you could wake up anywhere, where would it be?" As I heard the answers to this second question, my response came to me without hesitation. I immediately thought of something that happened to me one evening in 1989...a night that changed my life. As I reflected on my answer, I began to watch the video below about the infant and the train. Please give some thought to how you would respond to this question, then watch the video below and pop over to my web site for the whole story. I am continually amazed by the synchronicity of life.

     If you like, share your answer to the question in the comments below. If you could wake up anywhere, where would it be?

1 comment:

  1. I would be back in a time when my parents loved each other. I would be 12 again. In a time when life was so simple. Or waking up in the Garden of Eden wouldn't be bad either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael