Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stephen Stills...his voice and guitar as pure as ever....


We all have one of these in our lives and this one is the one I grew up listening to...well, him and his pal Neil Young. In the last week, I have heard both of them in live appearances...Young at FarmAid and Stills this morning on Stern. Stephen's singing voice was sterling even at 8 AM. Both guys play guitar like the instrument is an extension of their soul....effortlessly and still hot. Stills speaking voice and the discussion was painful at times reminding me of age and years past. In answering a question about prostrate cancer he described how he regained some sexual function by saying that every time you cry, the tears help you rebuild....I'll have more at the Personal Growth Productions site soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment...with your help and feedback I will best maintain useful, interesting and thought-provoking content
Michael